From the homes we build to the careers we offer, we’re about doing things that actually make a difference in your life and the way you live. Meritage Homes is a thriving company that believes in building beautiful, incredibly innovative and energy-efficient homes people adore.
We were the first national top 10 homebuilder to have every home we build be 100% ENERGY STAR® certified. And with more than 100,000 homes built, our focus, since day one, has been to build incredible new homes and communities in prime locations for fantastic prices. But more than anything, we build energy-efficient homes and communities for people who appreciate a home being built the way it can, and should, be built. And for the staff at Meritage Homes that make this all possible, we believe in having the same standards of quality and reward that make for an enjoyable career.
When joining Meritage Homes, you and your career can benefit in a number of ways, including:
We are seeking an entry-level Purchasing Coordinator for the Dallas/Irving office. In this role, you will:
Must have HS Diploma or GED.
• Experience with Build-Pro and JD Edwards software is a plus.
• A go-getter attitude.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints and other construction documents.
• Enjoy a fast paced, high-volume work environment.
• Work well within several departments outside the Purchasing Department.
• Great attention to detail.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Proactive in addressing questions and concerns in a professional manner.
• Can work independently as well as with a team.
• HIGHLY ORGANIZED.